Strategic Marketing Framework to print out & hang on your wall at work

I've found this framework to be immensely helpful to me throughout my career.  Particularly during those fire-fighting, short-term focused periods of work that we all experience from time to time, this framework has always helped me to reorient myself & recalibrate.     


There's a lot more to come with the framework - I'll be drilling down into the different dimensions in more detail so you can have a richer understanding for how to use it to develop robust new marketing strategies and to improve existing ones.

Please feel free to email me if you have any questions about how to put the framework to use within your business.





1 comments:

veira June 19, 2010 at 6:24 AM  

Thank you for sharing! I'm in midst of writing a business plan and came across your website. Really insightful for a business amateur like myself. Cheers.

Post a Comment

About me

Photostream

Labels